Clinical trials are currently being done in the area of cancer to improve
treatment, screening, prevention, and quality of life. Clinical research
is used to advance science and ensure that patient care approaches the
highest possible level of quality. Patients who participate in clinical
trials have the opportunity to advance evidence-based medicine. To find
out if a clinical trial is right for you, speak to your physician.
Local offices offering clinical trials:
Pacific Cancer Medical Center
All clinical trials currently conducted at this office will be listed at
- May also contact the office at 714-999-1465 and ask to speak to someone
in the research department.
- Patients will need a consultation before being considered for a trial.
The Oncology Institute of Hope & Innovation
- For a current list of clinical trials being offered at this location please
visit the website which is updated daily.
- Patients have no financial obligations for costs associated with clinical trials.
- Please contact the office at 714-399-0620 to find out if you are eligible
for a current trial
Additional resources for finding clinical trials:
AHMC International Cancer Center (626) 571-6100
- Comprehensive cancer center in Monterey Park. Multi-lingual services provided.
American Cancer Society 1(800) 303-5691
- A free and confidential program that helps patients and their families
find cancer clinical trials most appropriate to a patient's medical
and personal situation.
Chao family comprehensive cancer center
- You will be able to search to find clinical trials currently being conducted
at University of California, Irvine.
- A registry and result database of federally and privately run clinical
trials being conducted throughout the United States and around the world.
*Anaheim Regional Medical Center is not directly involved with clinical trials*