AHMC Anaheim Regional Medical Center achieves optimal patient outcomes
by providing comprehensive diagnosis and treatment of vascular diseases.
Our methods frequently involve lower risk and minimal discomfort and can
be performed on an outpatient basis (or with short hospitalization), resulting
in faster healing and rapid recovery.
We offer state-of-the-art technologies, best-practice processes, a multidisciplinary
team of physician experts, highly skilled clinicians, and community outreach
- Physicians specially trained in endovascular procedures, as well as open
- Advanced endovascular imaging suites and operating rooms equipped with
leading edge equipment for minimally invasive procedures.
- A modern imaging facility with highly trained technicians providing:
- Low volume contrast dye studies
- Non-toxic carbon dioxide angiography
- Minimally invasive angioplasty and/or stenting of amenable lesions
- Beyond Basic Imaging (BBI) - technologically advanced lab providing noninvasive
lower extremity and abdominal arterial testing.
- Multidisciplinary case reviews, in which staff collaborate to identify
the best treatment options.
- FREE smoking cessation program.
- Personal vascular screening program.
For more information about the Endovascular Department, or if you have
any questions please call:
What are the Benefits of Endovascular Procedures?
For patients who meet certain criteria, endovascular procedures typically
have lower risks and shorter recovery times than conventional surgical approaches.
Below is a comparison of open/traditional vs. endovascular repair of an
abdominal aortic aneurysm:
Length of Stay
Endovascular Services Available:
Additional Available Services: